|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For other editions of the car, see: FORD FALCON FG X
|“||Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000
The Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 is a true test of fortitude and skill featuring two new Supercars: the Holden Commodore VF and the Ford Falcon FG X!
— What's new in Bathurst Update (v4.6.2).
The FORD FALCON FG X is a full-size car that has been produced by FORD Australia since 2014. It is the seventh and last generation of this Australian-designed and made model, whose production has ceased in October 2016. It is available in a variety of sedan and utility (ute) models.
The FALCON FG X is currently used by teams running FORDs in the Australian Supercars Championship, previously known as V8 Supercars.
The V8 Supercar version features a 5-litre V8 engine, 18-inch control wheels, and many group control parts. Only certain body panels are common between the road car and the V8 Supercar, as well as the headlights and tail lamps, with the rest of the components being custom made by each team.
The FORD Falcon FG X 2016 is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Bathurst Update (v4.6.2) released in September 2016 and is unlocked as soon as 2016 Season (SuperCars) is unlocked or by completing the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 special event.
This vehicle can be acquired for 600 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price.
The FORD Falcon FG X (2016) used to be available in two series:
- Supercars Championship '16 bonus series in the Elite group, retired during the Competition Update (v6.5)
- Supercars: Holden vs Ford bonus series in the Elite group, also retired during the Competition Update (v6.5)
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No. 111 (Ice Break-Super Black Racing), driven by Chris Pither (New Zealand) and Richie Stanaway (New Zealand).
- No. 55 (Supercheap Auto-Rod Nash Racing), driven by Chaz Mostert (Australia) and Steve Owen (Australia).
- No. 6 (Monster Energy-Prodrive Racing Australia), driven by Cameron Waters (Australia) and Jack Le Brocq (Australia).
|3.55 s||147.0 ft
|3.41 s||143.5 ft
|3.05 s||137.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FORD, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (SuperCars)|
|HOLDEN COMMODORE VF (2016) • FORD FALCON FG X (2016) • NISSAN ALTIMA (2016)|