|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
A new Exclusive Series is here! Fully upgrade your Ferrari F14 T and race against tightly performance matched opponents for big rewards!
— What's new in Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0).
More of your favourite special events have returned - Scuderia Ferrari Championship, Retro Rivals and Stingray Evolution! Earn three cars, and a hoard of Gold!
— What's new in Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0).
The FERRARI F14 T is a racing car designed by Nicholas Tombazis, Rory Byrne and James Allison and constructed by Scuderia FERRARI to compete in the 2014 Formula One racing season where it was driven by Spanish racing driver Fernando Alonso (No. 14) and Finnish driver Kimi Räikkönen (No. 7).
The name was chosen by a poll from fans. "14" represents the year of competition and "T" refers to the shift to turbocharged engines.
The FERRARI F14 T is available in 3 series:
- Campionato Scuderia Ferrari career series in the Legend group
- Ferrari Evolution bonus series in the Legend group
- Ferrari F14 T (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle was added in the Scuderia Ferrari Update (v3.0) released in December 2014 alongside with the FERRARI 375 F1 and FERRARI 412 T2 showcasing three generations of FERRARI's Formula One vehicles. It is unlocked as soon as Campionato Scuderia Ferrari is unlocked or by earning 3 trophies in Ferrari Evolution. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Ferrari F14 T (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Scuderia Ferrari Championship available in the Scuderia Ferrari Update (v3.0) released in December 2014.
- Scuderia Ferrari Championship/New available in the Race Teams Update (v3.3) released in April 2015
- Scuderia Ferrari Championship (v5.3.0) available in the Le Mans 2017 Update (v5.3.0) released in May 2017
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No. 14, driven by Fernando Alonso (Spain) (originally on the car)
- No. 7, driven by Kimi Räikkönen (Finland)
Each additional livery can be acquired for 20 .
|2.00 s||55.0 ft
|1.89 s||51.7 ft
|1.70 s||46.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FERRARI 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This car, along with the SCUDERIA FERRARI SF90 and the SCUDERIA FERRARI SF1000 are the only vehicles featuring Chinese characters, as evidenced on the Weichai sponsors.
- The F14 T has Weichai sponsors on the bodywork, while SF90 and SF1000 have them on the halos.
|F40 • TESTAROSSA • F50 • F430 • FF • 458 SPIDER • 500 TRC • 458 ITALIA • J50 • 599 GTO • F12BERLINETTA • 360 MODENA • F12TDF • 250 GTO • 812 SUPERFAST • F40 LM • ENZO FERRARI • 412 T2 • F8 TRIBUTO • 488 GTE (2016) • 488 GT3 • F14 T • 488 GTE EVO (AF CORSE) • LAFERRARI • FXX K • FXX K EVO • 375 F1|
|Campionato Scuderia Ferrari|
|FERRARI F14 T|
|FERRARI 412 T2 • FERRARI F14 T|
|Ferrari F14 T (Exclusive Series)|
|FERRARI F14 T|