|“||Limited Time Series
Three new Limited Time Series, featuring the Ferrari F12berlinetta, Ferrari F430, and Ferrari J50! Earn these three cars, as well as a mountain of Gold!
— What's new in this update ( Ferrari Update (v6.2)).
The FERRARI F12BERLINETTA is a rear-wheel-drive grand tourer that was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show by FERRARI and serves as the successor to the FERRARI 599 series. The F12BERLINETTA features a 6,262 cc (382 cu in), naturally aspirated F140 FC V12 engine, which is an evolution of the V12 engines mounted on the FERRARI ENZO and 599, with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox. Flavio Manzoni designed this car. It's referred to as the F12 or F12 BERLINETTA. The car was named "The SuperCar of the Year 2012" by car magazine Top Gear.
In 2017, its successor is launched, the 812 SUPERFAST. The 812 SUPERFAST features a larger 6.5 liter F140 V12. The engine produces 800PS (588 kW, 789 bhp). It is considered the most powerful car of the FERRARI, except for the LAFERRARI because it is a limited production car.
The FERRARI F12BERLINETTA is available in three series:
- Ferrari Faceoff career series in the Elite group
- Battle Italia bonus series in the Elite group
- All Star Vendetta bonus series in the Legend group
This vehicle was added in the Ferrari Update (v1.4) released in October 2013. It is unlocked by earning 20 trophies in Ferrari Faceoff, 26 trophies in Battle Italia, or 14 trophies in All Star Vendetta.
This vehicle can be acquired for 320 or 256 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 192 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This car is used in the following special events:
- Used in MotorFiesta 1 Stage 5 Goal 1.
- Used in Scuderia Ferrari Championship and in its subsequent versions in Stage 7 Goal 5.
This car was available to win in the following special events:
- Ferrari F12berlinetta Championship available in the Ferrari Update (v6.2) released in March 2018. This was available in Event Archives from Lamborghini and GT Update (v7.6) until archives were removed in Formula E Update (v9.5) on July 24th, 2021.
This car has six liveries to choose from:
- Bianco Fuji
- Blu Tour De France Metalizzato
- Giallo Modena
- Grigio Silverstone
- Rosso Corsa
Each additional livery can be acquired for 8 and are license restricted to stock Ferrari authorized colours.
|3.10 s||102.0 ft
|1.05 g||320 G
|2.83 s||97.1 ft
|2.60 s||94.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FERRARI 1, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Game engine designation, RR, is incorrect, the real car designation is FMR = Front mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, layout. Source: Wikipedia
|F40 • TESTAROSSA • F50 • F430 • FF • 458 SPIDER • 500 TRC • 458 ITALIA • J50 • 599 GTO • F12BERLINETTA • 360 MODENA • F12TDF • 250 GTO • 812 SUPERFAST • F40 LM • ENZO FERRARI • 412 T2 • F8 TRIBUTO • 488 GTE (2016) • 488 GT3 • F14 T • 488 GTE EVO (AF CORSE) • LAFERRARI • FXX K • FXX K EVO • 375 F1|
|FERRARI FF • FERRARI 458 ITALIA • FERRARI F12BERLINETTA|
|LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560-4 • FERRARI FF • LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 • FERRARI 458 ITALIA • FERRARI F12BERLINETTA|
|All Star Vendetta|
|PORSCHE 911 TURBO (2009) • NISSAN GT-R PREMIUM (R35)|
McLAREN MP4-12C • LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 • FERRARI F12BERLINETTA