|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Ferrari's new hope for Le Mans victory||”|
— In-game description
|“||Le Mans 2016
Resolve a 50-year rivalry! Win two amazing LM GTE-Pro class cars: the Ford GT Le Mans and the Ferrari 488 GTE (2016).
— What's new in Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1)
More of your favorite special events have returned—Le Mans: Legends (Ferrari), Sixth Element, and Reign Supreme! Earn three cars, and a pile of Gold!
— What's new in Euro Masters Update (v6.6).
The FERRARI 488 GTE is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian sports car manufacturer FERRARI, introduced in 2015 to replace the previous FERRARI 458 GTC. It has a more aggressive bodywork compared to the 458 GTC. In 2016 the 488 GTE has been entered by AF Corse in the FIA World Endurance Championship, it has competed in the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans. This car was unveiled at the 2015 Finali Mondiali FERRARI at Mugello. The 488 GTE is powered by a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces approximately 490 bhp (brake horsepower).
The FERRARI 488 GTE (2016) is available in one series:
The FERRARI 488 GTE (2016) used to be available in one series:
- GTE-Pro: Ford and Ferrari bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 without showcase discount. It has also been available for 455 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- Le Mans: Ferrari available in the Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1) of May 2016
- Le Mans: Ferrari (v6.6) available in the Euro Masters Update (v6.6) of October 2018
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events FERRARI
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No. 51, driven by Gianmaria Bruni (Italy), James Calado (United Kingdom) and Alessandro Pier Guidi (Italy).
- No. 71, driven by Davide Rigon (Italy), Sam Bird (United Kingdom) and Andrea Bertolini (Italy).
|2.86 s||86.0 ft
|2.68 s||84.1 ft
|2.36 s||80.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section FERRARI 2, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- The 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans LMGTE-Pro class was won by the #68 Ford GT by Ford Chip Ganassi Racing driven by Joey Hand, Dirk Müller and Sébastien Bourdais thus repeating the victory over Ferrari of 50 years. ago.
|F40 • TESTAROSSA • F50 • F430 • FF • 458 SPIDER • 500 TRC • 458 ITALIA • J50 • 599 GTO • F12BERLINETTA • 360 MODENA • F12TDF • 250 GTO • 812 SUPERFAST • F40 LM • ENZO FERRARI • 412 T2 • F8 TRIBUTO • 488 GTE (2016) • 488 GT3 • F14 T • 488 GTE EVO (AF CORSE) • LAFERRARI • FXX K • FXX K EVO • 375 F1|
|2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R • FORD GT LE MANS (2016) • FERRARI 488 GTE (2016)|
- Game engine designation, FR, is incorrect, the real car designation is RMR = Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. Source: Wikipedia