The DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X is a limited-production model of the DODGE Viper, and was produced in honour of the last year of the Viper. It is a race-spec version of the road-legal DODGE Viper SRT10 ACR with a couple of tweaks to the suspension and power-to-weight ratio.
The DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X is available in 3 series:
- American Classics II bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Accolade Open career series in the Expert group
- V10 Grand Open bonus series in the Expert group
This vehicle can be acquired for 214,950 or 171,960 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 11 hours. It has also been available for 130 as a 'Get it Now' price. It is unlocked as soon as Accolade Open is unlocked.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Road To Le Mans in Stage 04 to 06.
- No. 10 American Club Racing livery
|3.30 s||98.0 ft
|3.06 s||94.4 ft
|3.00 s||93.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section DODGE, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This vehicle features a duplicate upgrade: Advanced Suspension Electronics is both its second and third Suspension upgrade.
|CHARGER R/T • CHALLENGER R/T • CHARGER SRT8 • CHALLENGER SRT8 • CHALLENGER RT (1971)|
VIPER SRT10 COUPE • CHARGER RT (1969) • CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT • VIPER SRT10 ACR-X
|American Classics II|
|DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X • FORD SHELBY GT500 (2020) • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 ZR1|
|DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X • AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA • PORSCHE 918 RSR CONCEPT • BMW M3 GT2 ALMS|
|V10 Grand Open|
|DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR-X • LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560 GT3 • AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA • LEXUS LFA|