Renamed from Dodge '69 Charger RT to DODGE CHARGER RT (1969) in Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0).
The DODGE CHARGER RT (1969) is the 1969 model year of the second generation DODGE Charger which was manufactured between 1968 and 1970 on DODGE's B-body platform. The car comes pre-equipped with a 7.0L HEMI V8 engine. It made an appearance on Dukes of Hazard as the General Lee.
The DODGE CHARGER RT (1969) is available in three series:
- Classic American Muscle career series in the Pro category
- Retro RWD Tour bonus series in the Pro category
- Vintage Muscle bonus series in the Pro category
This vehicle can be acquired for 120,000 or 96,000 with showcase discount with a shipping time of 8 hours. It has also been available for 90 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in MotorFiesta 1 Stage 1 Goal 2.
|6.45 s||158.0 ft
|5.69 s||132.2 ft
|5.30 s||121.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section DODGE, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- This vehicle has the lowest grip out of all the cars in Real Racing 3 (Base Stats).
- Until the FORMULA 1® cars were added in Formula 1 Update (v8.0) this had the highest number of upgrades.
|CHARGER R/T • CHALLENGER R/T • CHARGER SRT8 • CHALLENGER SRT8 • CHALLENGER RT (1971)|
VIPER SRT10 COUPE • CHARGER RT (1969) • CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT • VIPER SRT10 ACR-X
|Classic American Muscle|
|DODGE CHALLENGER RT (1971) • DODGE CHARGER RT (1969) • SHELBY COBRA GT500 (1967)|
|DODGE CHARGER RT (1969) • SHELBY COBRA GT500 (1967) • CHEVROLET CAMARO SS (1967)|
|Retro RWD Tour|
|DODGE CHALLENGER RT (1971) • DODGE CHARGER RT (1969)|
SHELBY COBRA GT500 (1967) • PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RS 2.7 (1972) • BMW 3.0 CSL