The CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) is a race version of the production SS. In the game, it is Stewart-Haas Racing's car for The DAYTONA 500. In real life, this car is being driven by Kevin Harvick (No. 4), Danica Patrick (No. 10), Brian Vickers/Ty Dillon/Tony Stewart (No. 14) and Kurt Busch (No. 41). This car won the 2016 Good Sam 500, Axalta "We Paint Winners" 400, Toyota/Save Mart 350, Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race, Bad Boy Off Road 300 and Hollywood Casino 400. Two of Kevin Harvick's liveries are featured in the game.
The CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) released in February 2016.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Kevin Harvick's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- The DAYTONA 500 available in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) of February 2016
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Kevin Harvick's Champion Cup.
There were three liveries for this car in the game but with the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release three additional liveries have been added:
- Official Stewart-Haas Racing livery.
- Kevin Harvick's No. 4 Jimmy John's livery - could be won by completing the Daytona 500 - Stewart-Haas Racing - originally on the car
- Kevin Harvick's No. 4 Outback Steakhouse livery (Free)
- Danica Patrick's No. 10 nature's bakery livery (7)
- Tony Stewart's No. 14 Mobil 1 livery (7)
- Kurt Busch's No. 41 HAAS CNC livery (7)
|44.1|| 197 mph|
|3.58 s|| 99.0 ft|
|1.10 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 204 mph|
|3.44 s|| 94.8 ft|
|1.17 g|| R$1,343,800 |
| Max PR|
| 213 mph|
|3.28 s|| 89.0 ft|
|1.29 g|| +761 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (NASCAR)|
| TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016)|
FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) • FORD FUSION (RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS)