The CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2015) is a race version of the production SS, featuring a 6.2 L V8. In the game, it is the Stewart-Haas Racing Team's car for Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, this car was driven by Kevin Harvick (No.4), Danica Patrick (No.10), Tony Stewart (No.14), and Regan Smith / Kurt Busch (No.41). This car won the 2015 Kobalt 400, CampingWorld.com 500, Toyota Owners 400, Quicken Loans 400 and AAA 400. Two of Tony Stewart's liveries are featured in the game.
The CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Tony Stewart's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Stewart-Haas Racing available in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) of September 2015
- This car was available to purchase for 750
There were three available liveries for this car in the game but with the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release two additional liveries have been added:
- Official Stewart-Haas Racing livery
- Tony Stewart's No. 14 Mobil 1 livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Stewart-Haas Racing - originally on the car
- Tony Stewart's No. 14 Bass Pro Shops livery (Free)
- Kevin Harvick's No. 4 Jimmy John's livery
- Danica Patrick's No. 10 Apsen Dental livery
|3.59 s||102.0 ft
|3.45 s||97.8 ft
|3.29 s||92.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2015 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HASS RACING - 2015)|
CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) • FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015)