The CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016) is a race version of the production SS. It is Hendrick Motorsports' car for The DAYTONA 500. In real life, it is driven by Kasey Kahne (No. 5), Jimmie Johnson (No. 48), Dale Earnhardt Jr. (No. 88) and Chase Elliott (No. 24). Two of Chase Elliott's liveries are featured in the game. This car won the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship with Jimmie Johnson as its driver.
The CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) released in February 2016.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game
The CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016) is available in two series:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Chase Elliott's Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- The DAYTONA 500 available in the Daytona 500 Update (v4.1.5) of February 2016
- This car was available to purchase for 500 . It was sometimes available for purchase for 600 as a 'Get it Now' price and unlocked Chase Elliott's Champion Cup.
There were three available liveries for this car in the game but with the release of Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) two additional liveries were added:
- Official Hendrick Motorsports livery - Former default livery on the car
- Chase Elliott's No. 24 NAPA livery - could be won by completing the Daytona 500 - Hendrick Motorsports - currently the default livery on the car
- Chase Elliott's No. 24 3M livery (Free)
- Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 Lowe's Home Improvement livery (7)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr's No. 88 Nationwide Insurance livery (7)
|3.55 s||100.0 ft
|3.42 s||95.8 ft
|3.28 s||90.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (NASCAR)|
|TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HAAS RACING - 2016) • CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2016)|
FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2016) • FORD FUSION (RICHARD PETTY MOTORSPORTS)