The CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) is a race version of the production SS, featuring a 6.2L V8. In the game, it is the Hendrick Motorsports' car for the Federated Auto Parts 400. In real life, it was driven by Kasey Kahne (No. 5), Jeff Gordon (No. 24), Jimmie Johnson (No. 48) and Dale Earnhardt Jr. (No. 88). This car won the 2015 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500, Duck Commander 500, SpongeBob SquarePants 400, FedEx 400, GEICO 500, Coke Zero 400, Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500, AAA Texas 500 and Quicken Loan Race for Heroes 500. Two of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s liveries are featured in the game. It features a 6.2 litre V8 engine that produces 415 bhp(brake horsepower).
The CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) is available in one series:
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) released in September 2015.
This vehicle can be acquired for 500 .
Availability Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0)
Prior to Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) this car was in two series, that are no longer in the game:
- NASCAR All-Star Series career series in the NASCAR group
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr.'s Champion Cup bonus series in the NASCAR group
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Hendrick Motorsports available in the NASCAR Update (v3.6) of September 2015
- This car was available to purchase for 750
Originally, there were three available liveries for this car in the game but there are two additional liveries as of the Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0) release of February 2018.
- Official Hendrick Motorsports livery
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Nationwide livery - could be won by completing the FEDERATED AUTO PARTS 400 - Hendrick Motorsports - originally on the car
- Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Mountain Dew livery (Free)
- Jeff Gordon's No. 24 Axalta livery
- Jimmie Johnson's No. 48 Lowe's livery
|44.1|| 197 mph|
|3.60 s|| 101.0 ft|
|1.12 g||500 |
| Max PR|
| 204 mph|
|3.46 s|| 96.8 ft|
|1.19 g|| R$1,411,100 |
| Max PR|
| 213 mph|
|3.30 s|| 91.0 ft|
|1.32 g|| +812 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2015 Season (NASCAR)|
| TOYOTA CAMRY (JOE GIBBS RACING - 2015) • CHEVROLET SS (STEWART-HASS RACING - 2015)|
CHEVROLET SS (HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS - 2015) • FORD FUSION (TEAM PENSKE - 2015)