|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY C8
Meet the culmination of an iconic American lineage spanning almost 60 years—the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8!What's new in this update ( NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4).
Limited Time Series
Earn the new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8, the Bugatti Chiron Sport, the Bugatti Chiron, the Bugatti EB 110 Super Sport, and a pile of Gold in four Limited Time Series!What's new in NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4).
The CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY C8 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4) released in May 2021.
This vehicle can be acquired for 450 or 360 with a showcase discount starting June 14th. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking American Classics.
This vehicle can be unlocked by earning 26 trophies in American Classics after June 14th.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8 Championship available in the NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4) released in May 2021.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events CHEVROLET
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!