|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||2015's LM GTE-Pro winner||”|
— In-game description
|“||Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R won the LM GTE-Pro class in 2015. Win it in an epic limited-time Series focused on skill and endurance.
— What's new in Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1).
|“||Limited Time Series
Two Limited Time Series, featuring ABT Schaeffler Formula E SRT_01E, and the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R! Earn these cars, as well as a heap of Gold!
— What's new in Formula E Update (v5.0.0).
The CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R is a grand tourer racing car built by Pratt & Miller and CHEVROLET for competition in endurance racing, as a replacement for the CORVETTE C6.R racing car, based on the C7 generation CHEVROLET CORVETTE. Between 2014 and 2019, the CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R raced in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, in the GT LE MANS (GTLM) class, as well as FIA WEC, in the GTE-Am and GTE-Pro classes. It has competed in the 24 hours endurance races at Le Mans (class win in 2015) and Daytona (class wins in 2015 and 2016). The Chevrolet Corvette C7.R uses an LT5.5 5.5 L (336 cu in) V8 90° naturally aspirated, front-mounted engine that produces 491 bhp (brake horsepower).
The CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R is available in one series:
The CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R used to be available in one series:
- GTE-Pro: Chevrolet and Porsche bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle can be acquired for 650 without showcase discount. It has also been available for 595 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Corvette C7.R Championship available in the Le Mans 2016 Update (v4.3.1) of May 2016.
- Corvette C7.R Championship (v5.0.0) available in the Formula E Update (v5.0.0) of Dec 2016.
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No. 63 Corvette Racing – GM (White windscreen strip), driven by Jan Magnussen (Denmark), Antonio Garcia (Spain) and Ricky Taylor (United States).
- No. 64 Corvette Racing – GM (Black windscreen strip), driven by Oliver Gavin (United Kingdom), Tommy Milner (United States) and Jordan Taylor (United States).
Each additional livery can be acquired for 19 .
|2.90 s||86.0 ft
|2.72 s||84.1 ft
|2.40 s||80.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section CHEVROLET, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|2016 Season (Endurance GT Racing)|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2016) • CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R • FORD GT LE MANS (2016) • FERRARI 488 GTE (2016)|