|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING
Powered by a supercharged V8 engine, the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing launches into Real Racing. Take this beast for a spin and earn if for yourself in a new Track Day event!
— What's new in Koenigsegg Jesko Update (v10.3).
Fully upgrade the 2019 Koenigsegg Jesko, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing and 2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 to unlock three all-new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula E 2022 Update (v10.4).
The CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING is available in 4 series:
- Rapid Rivals bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Modern Classics bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Modern Muscle bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle can be acquired for 525 or 420 with showcase discount, and is shipped instantly. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Rapid Rivals.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events ?CADILLAC
|3.60 s||112.0 ft
|1.10 g||525 G
|3.48 s||108.3 ft
|3.10 s||96.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|CT5-V BLACKWING • DPI-V.R|
|CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY Z51 • DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT • CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING|
|ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE 59 • CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING • PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN GT4 RS|
|CADILLAC CT5-V BLACKWING • FORD SHELBY GT500 (2020) • CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL1 1LE|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) -
Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.Add the details if/when known.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ??Manufacturer?? and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)