|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Test your driving abilities in the long-awaited 4th Season of Speedrush! Prove yourself and earn your very own Bugatti Chiron Sport!
— What's new in Bugatti Update (v7.3.0).
Get behind the wheel of four all-new cars–the Bugatti Chiron, Bugatti Chiron Sport, Bugatti EB 110 Super Sport and the 2019 Audi TT RS Coupé!
— What's new in Bugatti Update (v7.3.0).
Fully upgrade the Bugatti Chiron Sport and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Le Mans (2019) Update (v7.3.5).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8, the Bugatti Chiron Sport, the Bugatti Chiron, the Bugatti EB 110 Super Sport, and a pile of Gold in four Limited Time Series!
— What's new in NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4).
Earn the Bugatti Divo and Bugatti Chiron Sport in two classic Flashback Eents—Club Day: Divo and Speedrush 4.
— What's new in Valhalla Update (v10.5)
The BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT is available in 4 series:
- Chiron Showcase bonus series in the Legend group
- Full Throttle Free-For-All bonus series in the Legend group
- Mythic Match bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Bugatti Chiron Sport (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 or 760 with showcase discount. It has also been available for 475 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Chiron Showcase.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Speedrush TV Challenge - Season 4 available in the Bugatti Update (v7.3.0) released in May 2019.
- Bugatti Chiron Sport Championship available in the NASCAR and Bugatti Divo Update (v9.4) released in May 2021.
- Speedrush TV Challenge - Season 4 (v10.5) available in the Valhalla Update (v10.5) released in June 2022
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events BUGATTI
|2.40 s||98.0 ft
|2.33 s||95.2 ft
|2.11 s||86.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BUGATTI, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|EB 110 SUPER SPORT • VEYRON 16.4 • VEYRON 16.4 GRAND SPORT VITESSE • CHIRON • DIVO • CHIRON SPORT • LA VOITURE NOIRE • BOLIDE|
|LAMBORGHINI ASTERION LPI 910-4 • BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT • APOLLO INTENSA EMOZIONE|
|BUGATTI CHIRON • BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT|
|Full Throttle Free-For-All|
|BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT • KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS • HENNESSEY VENOM F5|
|BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT (Exclusive Series)|
|BUGATTI CHIRON SPORT|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/ChironShowcase - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/BUGATTI - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by BUGATTI and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- BUGATTI - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)