|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Take the driver's seat in the magnificent Brabham BT62! Complete this new 7-day Special Event to keep the car for yourself!
— What's new in Brabham & Formula E Update (v8.6).
Fully upgrade the Brabham BT62 to unlock its new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula 1 Update (v8.7).
The BRABHAM BT62 is a mid-engine track day car produced by Anglo-Australian car manufacturer BRABHAM AUTOMOTIVE. It was introduced in 2018 with deliveries expected to start at the end of that year. A planned production of only 70 cars is intended, in honor of the company's 70 year heritage in racing.
The BT62 is powered by a mid-mounted 5.4-litre naturally-aspirated V8 engine that is based on an engine from a mainstream automaker, the identity of which the company has not revealed. The engine has been extensively modified and has a power output of 515 kW (691 hp; 700 PS) at 7,400 rpm and 492 lb⋅ft (667 N⋅m) of torque at 6,200 rpm, giving the car a power-to-weight ratio of 653 hp per ton.
The BRABHAM BT62 is available in two series:
- Aggressive Aerodynamics bonus series in the Elite group
- Brabham BT62 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle can be acquired for 800 or 640 with showcase discount, and it shipped instantly. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Aggressive Aerodynamics
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events BRABHAM
This car has three liveries:
- No.12 Green and Gold (originally on the car) (Inspired by the 1966 BRABHAM BT19, driven by Jack Brabham)
- Red with Light Blue and Dark Blue Stripes (Inspired by the 1978 BRABHAM BT46 Parmalat livery)
- White with Blue and Red Stripe (Inspired by the 1975 BRABHAM BT44 Martini livery)
Each livery can be purchased for 20
|Base||68.9|| 198 mph|
|2.88 s|| 90.0 ft|
|1.55 g||800 G|
| 204 mph|
|2.80 s|| 86.3 ft|
|1.61 g|| R385,300 |
| 227 mph|
|2.50 s|| 77.1 ft|
|1.80 g|| 1,040 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR SVJ • McLAREN SENNA • BRABHAM BT62|
|Brabham BT62 (Exclusive Series)|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/AggressiveAerodynamics - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by BRABHAM and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- BRABHAM - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)