|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The BMW M5 and BMW M2 Competition enter the Road Collection, and the BMW M4 GT4 joins its competition in the 2019 Season of GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
|“||Limited Time Series|
Earn the BMW M5, BMW M2 Competition, Aston Martin Vantage AMR Pro, Jaguar F-Type SVR, and a treasure of Gold in four all-new limited Time Series!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
Fully upgrade the Honda Civic Type-R and the BMW M5 to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Alfa Romeo Update (v8.2),
The BMW M5 is available in 2 series:
- Prestige Meets Performance bonus series in the Master group
- BMW M5 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle can be acquired for 375 or 300 with showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Prestige Meets Performance.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
|48.5|| 189 mph|
|3.00 s|| 97.0 ft|
|1.05 g||375 |
| Max PR|
| 194 mph|
|2.90 s|| 93.0 ft|
|1.10 g|| R$231,200 |
| Max PR|
| 216 mph|
|2.57 s|| 83.0 ft|
|1.23 g|| +558 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BMW, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|Prestige Meets Performance|
|MASERATI GRANTURISMO MC STRADALE • PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S • BMW M5|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/ - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- ↑ Unofficial data