|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The BMW M5 and BMW M2 Competition enter the Road Collection, and the BMW M4 GT4 joins its competition in the 2019 Season of GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
|“||Race Day: BMW M4 GT4
Dominate the GT4 competition at Brands Hatch and Hockenheim! Complete this special event to earn the BMW M4 GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
The BMW M4 GT4 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,000,000 without a showcase discount, with a shipping time of 22 hours. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2019 Season (GT4).
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
This car comes in one livery:
- No. 1 BMW M Power livery
|4.02 s||100.0 ft
|3.89 s||96.8 ft
|3.46 s||86.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BMW, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|2019 Season (GT4)|
|PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT • ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GT4 • CHEVROLET CAMARO GT4.R • MERCEDES-AMG GT4 • AUDI R8 LMS GT4 • BMW M4 GT4|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- Unofficial data