Earn this car FREE by completing the Race Day: BMW M4 GT4 (v9.8) before the end of Round 3.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The BMW M5 and BMW M2 Competition enter the Road Collection, and the BMW M4 GT4 joins its competition in the 2019 Season of GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
|“||Race Day: BMW M4 GT4
Dominate the GT4 competition at Brands Hatch and Hockenheim! Complete this special event to earn the BMW M4 GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
Earn the McLaren 720S GT3, BM4 M4 GT4, and stacks of VP and Gold in two classic Special Events—720 Degrees and Race Day: BMW M4 GT4!
— What's new in Bugatti La Voiture Noire Update (v9.8).
BMW M4 GT4 is a racing variant of the first-generation BMW M4 Coupe (internal code: F82) and is aimed at amateur drivers. It is powered by an 3.0-litre turbocharged inline-six engine rated at 317 kW (431 PS; 425 hp) and mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It debuted at the 2017 24 Hours of Nürburgring, finishing 1st in class (36th overall). A customer M4 GT4, developed by Ekris Motorsport, won the 2017 GT4 European Series Northern Cup, with Ekris earning the Silver Cup for best team.
The BMW M4 GT4 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,000,000 without a showcase discount, with a shipping time of 22 hours. It has also been available for 700,000 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2019 Season (GT4). Prior to the switch to , this vehicle could be acquired for 475 . It had also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2019 Season (GT4).
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Race Day: BMW M4 GT4 available in the BMW Update (v8.1) released in January 2020;
- Race Day: BMW M4 GT4 (v9.8) available in the Bugatti La Voiture Noire Update (v9.8) released in October 2021.
This car comes in one livery:
- No. 1 BMW M Power livery
|4.02 s||100.0 ft
|3.89 s||96.8 ft
|3.46 s||86.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BMW, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • M3 (E30) • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|2019 Season (GT4)|
|PORSCHE 718 CAYMAN GT4 CLUBSPORT • ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GT4 • CHEVROLET CAMARO GT4.R • MERCEDES-AMG GT4 • AUDI R8 LMS GT4 • BMW M4 GT4|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- Unofficial data