|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
— In-game description.
|“||BMW M4 GT3
A new challenger emerges! Meet the BMW M4 GT3! Earn this car in a new Race Day event at Daytona, and put it to the test in a TTC!
— What's new in this update ( BMW M4 GT3 & Apollo IE Update (v10.2)).
The BMW M4 GT3 is the race car version of the BMW M4 (G82) and the direct successor of the BMW M6 GT3, racing from the 2022 season onwards. One of the biggest improvements in comparison to the M6 GT3 are in three areas: drivability, cost efficiency and operation. The M4 GT3's handling and cockpit equipment are made comfortable for amateur drivers, while the car is easier on the tires and offers greater consistency. Far lower lifecycle costs and longer maintenance intervals for the engine and transmission are vital economic factors.
The BMW M4 GT3 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle was added in the BMW M4 GT3 & Apollo IE Update (v10.2) released in February 2022.
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,325,000, with a shipping time of ?? hour(s).
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events BMW
This car is only available in one livery:
- No. 1 ST Racing (BMW M Motorsport)
|3.10 s||96.0 ft
|3.00 s||92.3 ft
|2.67 s||83.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
- In-game, the car incorrectly uses the engine noises of PORSCHE cars instead of the 3.0L engine noises found in other BMW cars.
- Game engine designation, RR, is incorrect. The actual car is FR (Front-engine, Rear-wheel-drive).
- Unofficial data
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • M3 (E30) • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/2022Season(GT3) - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/BMW - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by BMW and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- BMW - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)