|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
— In-game description.
|“||Seasons — Round 6
The start of Round 6! Collect VP from events in the Round Hub to earn the incredible 2021 BMW M4!
— What's new in this update ( BMW M4 GT3 & Apollo IE Update (v10.2)).
The BMW M4 is a high-performance version of the BMW 4 Series coupes and convertibles developed by BMW's motorsport division, BMW M, and marketed since 2014. In game, the BMW M4 is the second generation G82 model, successor to the F82. The G82 M4 is based on the standard 4 Series (G22 generation), which was previewed by the BMW Concept 4. It is a high performance version of the standard G22 4 Series. Prototypes of the BMW M4 have been seen tested on the Nürburgring beside the G80 BMW M3. The more notable upgrades for the G82 M4 is a 35 kW (48 PS; 47 hp) increase over the previous M4, as well as adopting the twin-kidney grille from the 4 Series, and also comes with the option of six-speed ZF GS6-53BZ manual or eight-speed ZF 8HP automatic transmission.
The BMW M4 is available in 2 series:
This vehicle was added in the BMW M4 GT3 & Apollo IE Update (v10.2) released in February 2022 and can be acquired/won by earning 37,000 in Round 6.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events BMW
|4.06 s||102.0 ft
|3.94 s||97.2 ft
|3.48 s||85.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
- In-game, the car incorrectly reuses the V8 engine noises of the BMW M3 COUPE (and M3 GTS), M6, and M5 instead of the actual 3.0L engine noises found in the BMW Z4 M COUPE and BMW Z4 SDRIVE35IS.
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • M3 (E30) • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|BMW M2 COMPETITION • BMW M6 COUPE • BMW M4|
|BMW M4 • MERCEDES-AMG C63S|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/UltimateM - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/BMW - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by BMW and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- BMW - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- Unofficial data