|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The BMW M5 and BMW M2 Competition enter the Road Collection, and the BMW M4 GT4 joins its competition in the 2019 Season of GT4!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the BMW M5, BMW M2 Competition, Aston Martin Vantage AMR Pro, Jaguar F-Type SVR, and a treasure of Gold in four all-new limited Time Series!
— What's new in BMW Update (v8.1).
The BMW M2 COMPETITION is available in 3 series:
- Deutsch Duell II bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Ultimate M bonus series in the Season 1 group
- Super Coupe Group bonus series in the Expert group.
This vehicle can be acquired for 300 or 240 with showcase discount. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Super Coupe Group.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
|4.25 s||112.0 ft
|4.12 s||107.5 ft
|3.66 s||96.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BMW, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • M3 (E30) • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|Deutsch Duell II|
|BMW M2 COMPETITION • MERCEDES-AMG A 45 • AUDI RS 5 COUPÉ|
|BMW M2 COMPETITION • BMW M6 COUPE • BMW M4|
|Super Coupe Group|
|AUDI TT RS COUPE (2012) • NISSAN 370Z NISMO (Z34) • BMW M2 COMPETITION|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- Unofficial data