|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||Limited Time Series
Four new Limited Time Series, featuring the new BMW M1, BMW M4, BMW M8 GTE, Mercedes-AMG C 63, and Porsche 909 Bergspyder, as well as the Porsche 911 Carrera S! Earn these six cars and a vault full of Gold!
— What's new in Euro Masters Update (v6.6).
Fully upgrade both the BMW M1 and the Porsche 911 GT2 RS to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Circuit of the Americas Update (v7.0).
The BMW M1 (BMW type code E26) is a sports car produced by German automotive manufacturer BMW from 1978 to 1981. In the late 1970s, Italian manufacturer LAMBORGHINI entered into an agreement with BMW to build a production racing car in sufficient quantity for homologation, but conflicts arose that prompted BMW to produce the car themselves. The result was sold to the public, from 1978 to 1981, as the BMW M1.
It is the first mid-engined BMW to be mass-produced, the second is the BMW I8. It has an M88/1 petrol six-cylinder engine with Kugelfischer mechanical fuel injection that produces 273 bhp (brake horsepower).
The BMW M1 is available in two series:
- 80's Poster Exotics bonus series in the Legend group
- BMW M1 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle can be acquired for 200 or 160 with showcase discount. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 80's Poster Exotics.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events BMW
|5.60 s||100.0 ft
|5.40 s||95.5 ft
|4.70 s||84.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BMW, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
- Game engine designation, RR, is incorrect, the real car designation is RMR = Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive, layout. Source: Wikipedia
- Inexact value, there are six new Limited Time Series as opposed to four
|1 SERIES M COUPE • Z4 M COUPE • M3 COUPE • Z4 SDRIVE35IS • M3 GTS • M6 COUPE • 3.0 CSL • M1 • Z4 GT3 • M2 COMPETITION • M3 GT2 ALMS • M5 • 3.0 CSL HOMMAGE R • M4 GT4 • M8 GTE • DRIVING EXPERIENCE M4 RACING • M6 GT3|
|80's Poster Exotics|
|LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH • FERRARI TESTAROSSA • BMW M1|
|BMW M1 (Exclusive Series)|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages that will need editing:
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Once the upgrade data is known, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Once the upgrade data is known, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/??Race Series?? - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Series/??Race Series2?? - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added.
- ??Manufacturer name?? - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:Pages That Need Editing - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- RR3 Wiki:List of Sales so Far - add to cars with no sales
- Template:MainPage/Update (will probably be updated add as part of the release)
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)