|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||The BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 Joins the Competition
The incredible Bentley Continental GT3 joins the 2020 GT3 Season! Earn the car and a bounty of Gold in a new Limited Time Series!
— What's new in Formula 1® & NASCAR Update (v8.8).
Fully upgrade the Bentley Continental GT3 and the 2020 Ford Shelby GT500 to unlock new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula 1®, NASCAR and Aston Martin Valkyrie Update (v9.0)
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the new Lotus Evija, the Brabham BT62, the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, the Porsche 911 GT3 R, the Bentley Continental GT3, the Aston Martin Valkyrie, and a small boatload of Gold in six Limited Time Series!
— What's new in this update ( Formula E Update (v9.5)).
Earn the new Chevrolet Corvette C8 Z06, Bentley Continental GT3, Ferrari F40 LM, and a mountain of Gold and VP in three all-new Limited Series!
— What's new in this update ( Valhalla Update (v10.5)).
Bentley Motorsport unveiled the new Continental GT3 based on the third generation Continental GT in November 2017. The rear-wheel drive race car utilises a 550 bhp 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8. It made its race debut at the opening round of the 2018 Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup.
The Bentley Continental GT3 won the 2020 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour with drivers Jules Gounon, Jordan Pepper and Maxime Soulet.
The BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 is available in 2 series:
- 2020 Season (GT3) career series in the GT3 group
- Bentley Continental GT3 (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series group
This vehicle can be acquired for 1,300,000, with a shipping time of 23 hours, with no showcase discount. It has also been available for 845,000 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2020 Season (GT3)
This vehicle was available to win in the following special events:
- Bentley Continental GT3 Championship available in the Formula 1® & NASCAR Update (v8.8) released in October 2020;
- Bentley Continental GT3 Championship (v9.5) available in the Formula E Update (v9.5) released in June 2021.
- Bentley Continental GT3 Limited Series available in the Valhalla Update (v10.5) released in June 2022.
This car has 2 liveries:
- Bentley Team M-Sport (Green and black gradient) (Livery used by the #7 car that won the 2020 Bathurst 12-hour)
- Bentley customer racing official (Silver with green stripes and accents)
The extra livery can be acquired for 11
|3.07 s||100.0 ft
|2.72 s||88.9 ft
|2.64 s||87.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section BENTLEY, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|CONTINENTAL GT SPEED • CONTINENTAL SUPERSPORTS • CONTINENTAL GT3 • CONTINENTAL GT SPEED (2021)|
|2020 Season (GT3)|
|BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 • McLAREN 720S GT3 • PORSCHE 911 GT3 R|
|Bentley Continental GT3 (Exclusive Series)|
|BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/2020Season(GT3) - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/??manufacturer?? - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ??Manufacturer?? and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- BENTLEY - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)
- Game engine designation, RR, is incorrect, the real car designation is FR = Front mid-engine, four-wheel-drive layout. Source: Wikipedia