|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
The AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA is a high performance, track only version of the standard AUDI R8 and is the successor to the previous AUDI R8 LMS. It features an improved 5.2L FSI V10 engine and improved aerodynamics, with a new front and rear spoiler. It was in use between 2012 and 2014, and the 2015 version got a major redesign.
This car raced in various events such as the 24 Hours of Nürburgring.
The AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA is available in 6 series:
- Accolade Open career series in the Expert group
- V10 Grand Open bonus series in the Expert group
- Grip Fiends bonus series in the Master group
- German Grand Tour bonus series in the Master group
- International Power-Match bonus series in the Elite group
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Exclusive Series) series in the Exclusive Series category
It can be obtained for 366,300 or 293,040 with showcase discount, with a shipping time of 13 hours. It has also been available for 210 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking V10 Grand Open, Grip Fiends, German Grand Tour, International Power-Match.
It is unlocked by earning 7 trophies in Accolade Open, 12 trophies in V10 Grand Open, 5 trophies in Grip Fiends, 22 trophies in German Grand Tour, or as soon as International Power-Match is unlocked. Fully-upgrading this car, once owned, will unlock Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Exclusive Series).
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- MotorFiesta 1, stage 3 goal 3.
In the game, there are two stock liveries to choose from:
- Audi Sport Customer Racing livery - Black
- Audi Sport Customer Racing livery - White
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section AUDI, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.