|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For the 2014 edition of this car, see this: AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014)
|“||This agile AUDI has high downforce and will dominate the turns.||”|
— In-game description
|“||Choose Your Weapon|
New cutting edge LMP1 vehicles - pick your favourite, or go the distance and win all three.
— What's new in Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4)
The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) is an evolution of the 2014 R18 E-TRON QUATTRO made by AUDI and was made to compete in the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship's Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1-H) class. Two regular cars were driven by AUDI Sport Team Joest, while a third car was raced at Le Mans.
There have been many developments of the initial model, and the latest competed in the 2016 World Endurance Championship. The R18 was withdrawn from the World Endurance Championship after the 2016 season due to AUDI pulling out of the sport.
The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) is available in two series:
- Endurance Legends career series in the Legend group
- Prototypes 2015 Season series in the Endurance Prototypes group
This vehicle can be acquired for 950 with no showcase discount. It can sometimes be bought for 475 as a 'Get it Now' price.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Used in Le Mans: Legends in Stage 4 Goal 2.
This vehicle was available to win in the following special event:
- Used in Le Mans - Pursuit of Victory available in the Le Mans: Pursuit of Victory Update (v3.4) released in June 2015
Availability Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4)
Prior to Mercedes Update (v6.4) this car was in one series, that are no longer in the game
In the game, there are two liveries to choose from:
- No.7 (Red racing stripe and red mirrors), driven by Andre Lotterer (Germany), Benoit Treluyer (France) and Marcel Fassler (Switzerland).
- No.8 (White racing stripe and white mirrors), driven by Oliver Jarvis (United Kingdom), Lucas di Grassi (Brazil) and Loic Duval (France).
|90.5|| 235 mph|
|2.60 s|| 84.0 ft|
|2.09 g||950 |
| Max PR|
| 242 mph|
|2.35 s|| 80.1 ft|
|2.38 g|| R$760,100 |
| Max PR|
| 261 mph|
|1.99 s|| 78.0 ft|
|2.59 g|| +966 |
| Top Speed|
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section AUDI, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|TT RS COUPE • R8 V10 COUPE • R8 LMS ULTRA • R8 V10 SPYDER • R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014)|
|PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015)|
|Prototypes 2015 Season|
|NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015)|