|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
- For the 2015 edition of this car, see this: AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015)
The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) is a continuation of the 2013 model year, made to compete in the new-for-2014 LMP1-H category. Changes included a revised 4.0L Turbo TDI V6 engine and a new seven-speed sequential manual gearbox. It has heavily revised aerodynamics and improved safety measures over the 2013 R18. The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO was again altered for the 2015 season.
This car won the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans and the 2014 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas.
The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) available in 2 series:
- Endurance Legends career series in the Legend group
- Prototypes 2014 Season motorsports series in the Endurance Prototypes group
This vehicle can be acquired for 4,000,000 with no showcase discount, with a shipping time of 1 day 2 hours. It has also been available for 500 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking Prototypes 2015 Season.
This vehicle is used in the following special events:
- Road To Le Mans, stage 7 goals 3-4, stage 10 goals 1-7
- MotorFiesta 1, Stage 01 Goal 1, Stage 03 Goal 4
The AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) used to be available in one series:
In the game, there are three liveries to choose from:
- No.1 (White mirrors), driven by Tom Kristensen (Denmark), Lucas di Grassi (Brazil) and Marc Gene (Spain) - originally on the car.
- No.2 (Red mirrors), driven by Andre Lotterer (Germany), Benoit Treluyer (France) and Marcel Fassler (Switzerland).
- No.3 (Black mirrors), driven by Marco Bonanomi (Italy), Filipe Albuquerque (Portugal) and Oliver Jarvis (United Kingdom).
Each additional livery can be acquired for 30 .
|2.57 s||84.0 ft
|2.28 s||80.8 ft
|2.05 s||79.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section AUDI, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
With a price tag of 4,000,000 without showcase discount, this is the most expensive car in the game that could be bought with .
|TT RS COUPE (2012) • R8 V10 COUPE • R8 LMS ULTRA • TT RS COUPÉ (2019) • R8 V10 SPYDER • RS 5 COUPÉ • E-TRON GT CONCEPT • R8 LMS GT4 • R15 TDI • R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014)|
|PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2015) • AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2015) • NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO (2015)|
|Prototypes 2014 Season|
|AUDI R18 E-TRON QUATTRO (2014) • PORSCHE 919 HYBRID (2014) • TOYOTA TS040 HYBRID (2014)|