Note from v6.6: Car Price Adjustments The following cars have had their prices reduced:
2012 Aston Martin Vantage GTE will reduce from 720 Gold to 600 Gold.
Upgrade prices will remain the same.
Note from v6.6: The following cars will be moving from the Career to new seasons within the Endurance GT Racing Group
- For other editions of the same car, see ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Introducing Flashback Events - your favourite special events returned! This update, The 500, Lions of Leipzig and Ride the Storm
— What's new in Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0).
Renamed from Aston Margin Vantage GTE to ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) in Aston Martin and Daytona 500 Update (v6.1.0).
The ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) was introduced in 2012 and is an upgraded variant and successor of the ASTON MARTIN Vantage GT2. A lot of the upgrades that were performed on the car were mostly focusing on its exterior in order to make it easier to service. It features a 4.3L V8 engine with a 7-speed paddle shift gearbox that produces approximately 550 bhp (brake horsepower).
The ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) is available in 1 series:
The ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) used to be available in two series:
- Masters of Speed bonus series in the Legend group, retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
- RACING SPIRIT career series in the Legend group, also retired during the Euro Masters Update (v6.6)
This vehicle can be acquired for 600 without showcase discount, and is shipped instantly. It has also been available for 480 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking 2012-15 Season.
This vehicle was available to win in these following special events:
- The 500 available in the Aston Martin Racing Update (v3.2) of March 2015.
- The 500 (v5.2.0) available in the Koenigsegg and Nissan Update (v5.2.0) of April 2017.
- 2012 Vantage GTE Championship available in the Competition Update (v6.5) of August 2018.
This vehicle is currently available to win in the following:
- 2012 Vantage GTE Championship, added to the Event Archives in the Alfa Romeo Update (v8.2) released in February 2020.
- No. 02
|2.60 s||90.0 ft
|2.48 s||87.8 ft
|2.15 s||84.0 ft
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section ASTON MARTIN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
|ASTON MARTIN (16)|
|DB9 • VANQUISH • V12 VANTAGE S • VANTAGE AMR PRO • VANTAGE 59 • VANTAGE N430 • VANTAGE GT3 • ONE-77 • VANTAGE GTE (2019) • VULCAN • VANTAGE GT4 • DBR1-2 • VANTAGE GTE (2012) • VANTAGE GTE (2017) • VANTAGE GTE (2018) • VALKYRIE|
|Masters of Speed|
|PORSCHE 911 RSR (2013) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2015)|
|RENAULT R.S. 01 • ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2015)|
|ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GTE (2012) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2013) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2014) • PORSCHE 911 RSR (2015)|