|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Meet the incredible Aston Martin Valkyrie — a hypercar that pushes the limits of performance! Take on First Flight — a new 7-day special event, to earn the Valkyrie for yourself!
— What's new in Formula 1®, NASCAR and Aston Martin Valkyrie Update (v9.0).
Fully upgrade the Aston Martin Valkyrie and the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT2 to unlock two new Exclusive Series!
— What's new in Formula 1® and McLaren 765LT Update (v9.1).
|“||Limited Time Series
Earn the new Lotus Evija, the Brabham BT62, the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, the Porsche 911 GT3 R, the Bentley Continental GT3, the Aston Martin Valkyrie, and a small boatload of Gold in six Limited Time Series!
— What's new in this update ( Formula E Update (v9.5)).
The Aston Martin Valkyrie (also known by its code-names as AM-RB 001 and Nebula) is a limited production hybrid sports car collaboratively built by British automobile manufacturers Aston Martin, Red Bull Racing Advanced Technologies and several others.
The sports car is a product of collaboration between Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing to develop a track-oriented car entirely usable and enjoyable as a road car, conceived by Adrian Newey, Dr. Andy Palmer, Christain Horner and Simon Spoule. The car's makers claim the title of fastest street-legal car in the world for it. Adrian Newey, Red Bull Racing's Chief Technical Officer and the world's most successful F1 designer aided in the design of the car.
The ASTON MARTIN VALKYRIE is available in two series:
- Flight of the Valkyrie bonus series in the Legend group
- Aston Martin Valkyrie (Exclusive Series) in the Exclusive Series category.
This vehicle was added in the Formula 1®, NASCAR and Aston Martin Valkyrie Update (v9.0) released in November 2020 and can be unlocked as soon as Flight of the Valkyrie is unlocked
This vehicle can be acquired for 1150 with no showcase discount, and is shipped instantly. It has also been available for ?? as a 'Get it Now' sale price, unlocking Flight of the Valkyrie.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- First Flight available in the Formula 1®, NASCAR and Aston Martin Valkyrie Update (v9.0) released in November 2020.
|2.60 s||70.0 ft
|2.53 g||1,150 G
|2.52 s||68.0 ft
|2.24 s||60.0 ft
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section ASTON MARTIN, please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|ASTON MARTIN (16)|
|DB9 • VANQUISH • V12 VANTAGE S • VANTAGE AMR PRO • VANTAGE 59 • VANTAGE N430 • VANTAGE GT3 • ONE-77 • VANTAGE GTE (2019) • VULCAN • VANTAGE GT4 • DBR1-2 • VANTAGE GTE (2012) • VANTAGE GTE (2017) • VANTAGE GTE (2018) • VALKYRIE|
|Flight of the Valkyrie|
|ASTON MARTIN VALKYRIE|
|Aston Martin Valkyrie (Exclusive Series)|
|ASTON MARTIN VALKYRIE|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/FlightoftheValkyrie - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/??manufacturer?? - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ??Manufacturer?? and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- ASTON MARTIN - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)