|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|“||2009 Le Mans Prototypes
Travel back to 2009 with two Le Mans Prototypes—the Audi R15 TDI and the Aston Martin DBR 1-2. Take on two new special events—Race Day: Festival and Race Day: 2009 LMP Tour—and take home these classics!
— What's new in Hennessey Venom F5 Update (v9.3).
The ASTON MARTIN DBR1-2 is available in 1 series:
This vehicle can be acquired for 2,300,000, with a shipping time of ?? hour(s). It can sometimes be bought for 1,610,000 as a 'Get it Now' price, unlocking LMP1 2009 Season.
This vehicle is available to win in the following special event:
- Race Day: Festival available in the Hennessey Venom F5 Update (v9.3) released in March 2021.
- Race Day: LMP Tour available in the Hennessey Venom F5 Update (v9.3) released in March 2021.
For the project page containing all events for this car see: RR3 Wiki:Events ASTON MARTIN
The Technical Director for ASTON MARTIN is Vanessa Clarke.
|“||After originally studying aerospace engineering, Clarke decided to pursue her passion for motorsports and become a race engineer. Over her career, she has played an integral role in leading driver like Mancini, Moreira, and Singh to some of their most memorable victories.||”|
— In-game description
Tuning and Drivers
This car comes with the Motorsports Tuning and Drivers feature introduced in Le Mans & Formula E Update (v8.5). Therefore, the car can be indirectly improved by increasing the level of the driver, and traditional car upgrade scheme does not work for this car.
Drivers and Liveries
This car comes with 3 assigned drivers:
|Sofia Hopfner (DEU) #004 Aston Martin Racing|
|Abhinay Singh (IND) #003 Aston Martin Racing|
|Ângelo Ruiz Moreira (BRA) #005 Signature-Plus|
The player has the opportunity to change the driver (and car livery) at any time.
Assigning the lower level driver can lead to OMP score reset after cloud save/restore (please see here).
|2.95 s||86.0 ft
|2.84 s||82.8 ft
Upgrades ( )
- Manual method:
- Info: R/upgrades|#Level|#Component|#Upgrade Description|#Time for R$ for upgrades in ? Minutes / ? Hours / ? Days, leave blank for Gold)|#Cost R$ leave blank for Gold|Cost Gold (As appearing in game: use '1 day' instead of '24 hours')
- Expand/delete the template below as required.
- Visual method, with Google Sheet
- Alternative, to create the information visually, this can be used: Google Sheet Car data
- As anyone can edit the above sheet, to avoid conflicts, if you have a Google Drive, I would recommend you save a copy (File > Make a copy...), which will save the Google sheet to your own Google Drive, for your own personal use.
- Anyone can edit the above sheet, even without a Google account.
- The Google sheet also creates the data for the RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) page, killing two birds with one stone :)
|White|| purchase before any upgrades|
Or instant purchase
|Green||purchase after any upgrades|
For upgrades including PR values, please see the project page RR3_Wiki:Upgrades_Section_(Classic_Version), please be aware that PR values can vary depending on the upgrade order.
Note: The only way to capture the PR data properly is as follows:
- Cloud save
- Capture and complete one upgrade at a time, from base
- Pay gold to complete any R$ purchases
- Check the data and complete the next upgrade, one at a time
- Capture & complete all R$ upgrades before starting upgrades
- Double check the data captured actually equals the R$ upgrade data (Base PR + R$ upgrade data = Max PR w/ R$)
- Capture the car data for PR Max cash, (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Continue to capture the remaining data, as before, one at a time, pay gold to complete R$ upgrades
- Once all data has been captured double check the data captured actually equals the fully upgraded car data (Base PR + upgrade data = PR Fully upgraded)
- Once the car is fully upgraded, capture the car data for Max PR w/ , (PR, Top Speed, Acc., Braking, Cornering, Cost, Parts) - change the device's settings between imperial and metric (Settings > Display > Display Speed: MPH | KPH) for top speed MPH/KPH and braking ft/m, do not use a calculation.
- Cloud restore (to get all the gold back)
It is very time-consuming!
|ASTON MARTIN (18)|
|DB9 • VANQUISH • V12 VANTAGE S • VANTAGE AMR PRO • VANTAGE 59 • VANTAGE N430 • VANTAGE GT3 • ONE-77 • VANTAGE GTE (2019) • VULCAN • V8 VANTAGE GT2 • VANTAGE GT4 • DBR1-2 • VANTAGE GTE (2012) • VANTAGE GTE (2017) • VANTAGE GTE (2018) • VALKYRIE • VAHALLA CONCEPT|
|LMP1 2009 Season|
|ASTON MARTIN DBR1-2 • AUDI R15 TDI|
- Once the new car page has been created the following pages will need editing:
- Cars - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Base Stats) - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded with R$) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- Cars (Fully Upgraded) - Add an empty (placeholder) entry for the car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen. Add the details if/when known.
- RR3 Wiki:Car Costs -
Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- Template:CarsGallery -
Once the picture is added, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.The data for this template is automatically generated.
- Template:T/upgrades - Add link to car upgrade project page.
- RR3 Wiki:Upgrades Section (Classic Version) - Once the upgrade data is known, and upgrade requirements, add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select > purchase car screen.
- Template:Navbox/Series/LMP12009Season - Create or modify a Navbox for each series the car is added. See Navbox above.
- Template:Navbox/Manufacturer/ASTONMARTIN - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the manufacturer select screen.
- Manufacturers -
+1 the number of cars made by ASTON MARTIN and increase the cost, once known.The data for this page is automatically generated.
- ASTON MARTIN - Add the new car in the order it is displayed in the Manufacturer select screen.
- History (will probably be updated add as part of the release - Add FM, EA and iTunes release notes)